Surrounded by vineyards, near a charming chapel, the building is a former schoolhouse that has been tastefully renovated. The charm of the old is combined with modern comfort, along with the recovery of materials from the past. Have lunch in the shade under the arbour, relax on the sundeck next to the pool, enjoy the kitchen and the outdoor bar on your summer evenings. AVAILABILITY Low season (October - April): from €900 for the weekend/€2000 for the week High season (May - September): from €1150 the weekend/€3000 for the week JULY/AUGUST: €4300/ week from Saturday to Saturday Rates include: end-of-stay cleaning fee, bedsheets & towels, pool towels, basic items Security deposit: €2500 for a week THE SPACES GROUND FLOOR Dining room sits 8 people Living room Open kitchen, fully equipped 1 bedroom w/ double bed + full bathroom w/ shower Laundry room 1 half bathroom 1st FLOOR 1 bedroom with 140cm double bed + 1 single 90cm bed 1 bedroom with 140cm double bed 1 shared bathroom w/ WC 1 master bedroom w/ 160cm double bed + en suite bathroom w/ shower 1 small baby room (cot + changing table) AMENITIES Basic Wi-Fi (weak connection) TV + Netflix Linen: bath towels, bedsheets, pool towels Children's equipment: cot, high chair, toys, dishes, babyphone, etc. Fully equipped kitchen: oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer Basic pantry items Washing machine, dryer Fireplace Swimming pool with roller shutter Outside kitchen: bar, ice maker, plancha grill Outdoor shower 2 shaded outdoor tables Foosball Ping-pong Sundeck Fans Heating Air conditioning LOCATION AND ACCESS The house is accessible by car by a small road along the vineyards and leading to a lovely chapel. At the end of this road is the house. You can park either inside or outside (free parking). The surroundings are quiet and peaceful, and there’s a charming chapel nearby. 15min from beaches, 10min from the main circuit, 10min from shops, 13 min from Saint Cyr, 18 min from Bandol.
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Games for children
- Free street parking
- Home Cinema
- Pets are welcome
- Parties are forbidden
- Not accessible to persons with reduced mobility
- Adapted to children (1 à 12 years old)
- Not Adapted to newborn (<1 year old)
- Cancellation up to 60 days before arrival: you are reimbursed for the full reservation amount, except 2% of cancellation fees.
- Cancellation between 60 and 30 days before arrival: you are reimbursed by 70% of the amount of the reservation.
- Cancellation between 30 and 14 days before arrival: you are reimbursed by 50% of the amount of the reservation.
- Cancellation less than 14 days before the date of arrival, or in the course of stay: you cannot benefit from any refund.
With us, people always find
Our accommodations are equipped for breakfast, with a coffee maker and a teapot so that you can start your day off on the right foot!
Carefully selected decorative elements to give a personal touch to each accommodation and make you feel at home from the moment you arrive!
All our houses are the subject of eco-responsible efforts.
You can rest, cleaning at check-in and check-out is included in all of our homes!
- A secure payment by our platform
- 100% verified profiles
- A team of Guardians listening to you
- Identity verified The identity of this owner has been verified by our team. We estimate according to his profiles and his transaction score that BySesâme is a trustworthy person.
- Verified identity document
- Verified phone number
- Verified payment methods
- 0 verified social networks
- Verified accommodation Registration number: 83035000042A2
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Includes 7.2% of Eversy commission
supported by the host.
With Eversy Protect, you are never alone. We accompany you throughout your transactions to guarantee the best possible level of security and avoid scams.