An authentic « mas » in the heart of Provence. Located only a few minutes from the beautiful villages of Paradou and Maussane-les-Alpilles where you will find all the local shops, restaurants and the atmosphere of the Provencal villages. On the ground floor, you will find a summer and winter living room with a magnificent fireplace, a very large kitchen with a dining table that has just that countryside feeling to it with an original wooden table. On the same level, you will appreciate the 2 en-suites bedrooms (in a row), one of which is accessible to people with reduced mobility. After taking the beautiful staircase, you will find on a half level, a shower, on the first floor 2 bedrooms including a suite, and on the second floor, 2 other bedrooms. Around you, a 6,000 m² plot of land, the 10 x 5 swimming pool and the beautiful main terrace, where you’ll be able to enjoy your stay as you wish. You'll love it, go for it! Deposit: 2000 €. If rented for 15 days or more : - Change of linen - Change of swimming pool towels - Cleaning in the middle of your stay
- House Liner
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Private parking
- Carbon monoxide detector
- No pets allowed
- Parties are forbidden
- Accessible to persons with reduced mobility
- Not adapted to children (1 à 12 years old)
- Not Adapted to newborn (<1 year old)
- Cancellation up to 30 days before: you are reimbursed by 50% of the amount of the reservation.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the arrival date, or in the course of stay: you cannot benefit from any refund.
With us, people always find
Our accommodations are equipped for breakfast, with a coffee maker and a teapot so that you can start your day off on the right foot!
Carefully selected decorative elements to give a personal touch to each accommodation and make you feel at home from the moment you arrive!
All our houses are the subject of eco-responsible efforts.
You can rest, cleaning at check-in and check-out is included in all of our homes!
- A secure payment by our platform
- 100% verified profiles
- A team of Guardians listening to you
- Identity verified The identity of this owner has been verified by our team. We estimate according to his profiles and his transaction score that Lucile is a trustworthy person.
- Verified identity document
- Verified phone number
- Verified payment methods
- 0 verified social networks
- Verified accommodation Registration number: 13068000053
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Includes 7.2% of Eversy commission
supported by the host.
With Eversy Protect, you are never alone. We accompany you throughout your transactions to guarantee the best possible level of security and avoid scams.